About the company:
Nextt is a leading provider of programs and supports for people with physical disabilities, mental health, autism and cognitive disabilities.
At Nextt, we understand that some people face more challenges than others and we support our clients to learn new skills, build their capability and to get more out of life. Our expert team of support coordinators and workers provide comprehensive disability services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia. And, with 50 years of care experience, we have become a critical part of the community for many people over many years.
Our services include skill building, in-home support, nursing, specialist housing and community services to individuals at all stages of life, from infants through to older Australians, and to individuals with a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Instructional Designer to support the business to design & develop and roll out new eLearning modules to up-skill our 2000+ staff across Australia so they can support our clients to get more out of life.
Reporting to and supporting our National Learning and Development Manager, your focus in this 6 months fixed term contract will be to hit the ground running and to deliver on modules that have already been identified. The modules are expected to be rolled out by the end of November 2019.
This role will be based out of our Chippendale office which is a five minute walk from Central or Redfern station. While you will be working with an organisation making a difference in the community supporting vulnerable people.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of eLearning storyboards and modules (Articulate Storyline 360)
- Design and development of limited face-to-face modules
- Testing of eLearning modules and upload to LMS
- Assistance with LMS set-up and administration
Essential requirements for the role:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as an Instructional Designer in non-technical learning
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline 360
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in dealing with fast-paced environments
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
If you feel you are the right person for the role, click "Apply now" or email your resume plus cover letter to Aaron Bugeja at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nextt Group of Companies values diversity and is an equal opportunity Employer.